Almond Plant - Almond meal chicken - Food recipe
1. Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl combine all of the marinade ingredients.
3. Add the chicken and mix well.
4. Let stand for 1 hour.
5. Heat the oil in a wok.
6. Add the chicken and stir-fry until browned.
7. Remove the chicken and drain it well.
8. Stir-fry the ginger, onion, pepper and bamboo shoots for about 1 minute until vegtables are crisp-tender.
9. In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the seasoning sauce.
10. Mix it well and add it to the wok.
11. Bring the mixture to a boil.
12. Add the chicken to the boiling sauce.
13. Stir-fry chicken until it is coated with the sauce.
14. Add the almonds, mix well and serve hot.