Mushroom Parmesan recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash and remove the stems.
3. Chop the stems and mix with garlic, parsley, cheese, oregano, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
4. Place mushrooms stem side up in baking dish.
5. Fill the mushrooms with the mixture.
6. Add 1/4-inch of water to dish.
7. Pour olive oil evenly over the caps.
8. Bake 30 minutes.
Make sure that you use real parmesan cheese with this recipe. It makes the mushrooms so very tasty. Do not use the parmesan that come is a plastic container that you find at the grocery store in the same isle as the pasta/pasta sauce isle.
When selecting portobello mushrooms know that the brown dust on them are spores from the mushroom sitting above it. They are totally fine to eat so don’t wash them off.