All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Mushroom And Caramelized Onion Bruschetta - recipe
1. Preheat the oven to.
2. Slice the Italian bread on the bias into 1 inch slices.
3. Paint the bread with olive oil using a pastry brush.
4. Sprinkle the bread with fresh herbs and season it with salt and pepper.
5. Bake it in the oven for about 8 minutes until it is crisp and golden brown. The bread can be prepared 24 hours in advance and warmed for service.
6. Preparing the Mushroom mixture in large sauté pan, sauté onions in extra virgin olive oil until caramelized, stir often which usually takes about 20 min.
7. Add garlic and sauté until translucent.
8. Add mushrooms and cook for 3-5 min. longer.
9. Finish with roasted peppers, red wine and tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
10. Can be prepared 24 hrs. in advance and warmed for service.
11. Spoon warm mushroom mixture onto the baked croutons.
12. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
1 Loaf Italian Bread
2 Ounces Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Clove Garlic
2 Each Large Onions (sliced)
3 Ounces Oyster Mushrooms
3 Ounces Shiitake Mushrooms
3 Ounces Crimini Mushrooms
3 Ounces Royal Trumpet Mushrooms
2 oz. roasted red Peppers
2 Ounces Red Wine
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne