Home | recipe | Granny's Sourdough Turkey - recipe
Granny's Sourdough Turkey - recipe
1. Preheat electric Panini press.
2. With olive oil, brush one side of each slice of bread.
3. Oiled side down lay the slices on a clean work surface.
4. On each of the 4 slices of bread arrange 2 slices turkey.
5. Dividing evenly, top with apple and cheese slices.
6. Oiled side up, top each with one of the remaining bread slices.
7. Place sandwiches on preheated Panini press.
8. Cook according to manufacturer’s instructions until bread is golden and cheese is melted (3 to 5 minutes).
9. Transfer sandwiches to cutting board and cut in half.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8 Slices Sourdough Bread (each 1/2 inch thick)
8 Thin Slices Turkey Breast
1 Granny Smith Apple (Peeled, cored and cut into 1/4 inch slices)
Provolone Cheese (4 ounces, thinly sliced)