Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches - recipe
1. Mix together celery, raisins, apples, and carrot in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together the dressing, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl until mixed together.
3. In a skillet, pour enough water to reach a depth of 1 inch.
4. Bring to a simmer.
5. Add the chicken and poach until it reaches 170 which is approximately 10 minutes.
6. Remove the chicken and put on a plate.
7. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
8. In a skillet, toast the curry powder for 2 minutes or until it becomes fragrant.
9. Stir the toasted curry powder into the mayonnaise mixture.
10. Dice the cooled chicken pieces.
11. Add the chicken along with the mayonnaise curry mixture to the apple mixture.
12. Fold together until all ingredients are coated.
13. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
14. When you are ready to serve just make the sandwiches with the chicken salad bread and some lettuce.
2 Granny Smith apples (peeled, cored, diced)
2 Stalks Celery (diced)
1 Medium Carrot (peeled, finely chopped)
3/4 Cup Golden Raisins
2/3 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1/4 Teaspoons Sea Salt
1/8 Teaspoons Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
1 1/2 Pounds Boneless S
Wonder® Bread Mushroom Appetizer Croustades - recipes
Healthy Chicken Tenders Recipe
Vegetarian Penne recipes
Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls recipes
Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Easy Kielbasa Skillet Dinner
Basil Turkey Burgers
Mushroom Parmesan recipe
Mushroom Salad recipe
Recipes - Dill Pickle Appetizers
Not So Sloppy Hot Dogs
Savoury Shrimp Linguine
Fish - Oregon Salmon Patties Recipe
Smoked Gouda And Bacon Burgers With Barbecue Sauce
Asian Tofu Cups - recipe