Cheesy Chicken Crescent Sandwiches - recipe
1. Heat the oven to 375.
2. Combine the cubed chicken with the onion, pepper, cheese, pimiento, egg, sour cream in a medium bowl and mix well.
3. Separate the crescent dough into 4 rectangles and firmly press the perforations to seal.
4. Spoon 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture onto one end of each rectangle.
5. Fold half of the dough over mixture and press edges to seal.
6. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and brush with egg.
7. Bake them for 13 to 18 minutes or until they are golden brown.