All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Cheesy Chicken Crescent Sandwiches - recipe
1. Heat the oven to 375.
2. Combine the cubed chicken with the onion, pepper, cheese, pimiento, egg, sour cream in a medium bowl and mix well.
3. Separate the crescent dough into 4 rectangles and firmly press the perforations to seal.
4. Spoon 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture onto one end of each rectangle.
5. Fold half of the dough over mixture and press edges to seal.
6. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and brush with egg.
7. Bake them for 13 to 18 minutes or until they are golden brown.
1 Cup Cooked Chicken (cubed)
1/4 Teaspoon Instant Onion (minced)
1/8 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
2 Tablespoons Pimiento (chopped)
1/3 Cup Sour Cream
1 Can Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1 Egg (slightly beaten)
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram