All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches - recipe
1. In a crock pot put the beef on top of the onion.
2. In a bowl combine the cola, mustard, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Pour the mixture over the beef and onion.
4. Cover it and cook it on low 10 hours.
5. Remove the beef and put it on a plate.
6. Cover it loosely with foil.
7. Increase the crock pot heat to high.
8. Stir in cornstarch and water into a cup until dissolved.
9. Stir the cornstarch into the crock pot.
10. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until thickened.
11. Thinly slice the beef and layer it on the rolls and spoon sauce over top.
3 1/2 Pounds Beef Round Roast (fat trimmed off)
1 Medium Onion (chopped)
3/4 Cup Ketchup
1/2 Cup Coke Cola
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
3 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1/4 Cup Water
8 Sandwich Rolls
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne