Barbecue Beef Sandwiches - recipe
1. In a crock pot put the beef on top of the onion.
2. In a bowl combine the cola, mustard, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Pour the mixture over the beef and onion.
4. Cover it and cook it on low 10 hours.
5. Remove the beef and put it on a plate.
6. Cover it loosely with foil.
7. Increase the crock pot heat to high.
8. Stir in cornstarch and water into a cup until dissolved.
9. Stir the cornstarch into the crock pot.
10. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until thickened.
11. Thinly slice the beef and layer it on the rolls and spoon sauce over top.