All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Warm Mushroom Salad - recipes
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms, and cook stirring until soft.
3. Continue cooking until the juices from the mushrooms have reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
4. Stir in the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper until evenly blended.
5. Turn off heat, and let the mushrooms sit in the pan until they are just warm, but no longer hot - otherwise the greens will wilt too much.
6. Put the baby greens into a serving bowl.
7. Pour the warm mushroom mixture over them.
8. Toss to blend.
9. Serve immediately.
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1/2 Cups Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
1 Clove of Garlic (chopped)
2 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 1/2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 Package Baby Greens Mix
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne