All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Fried Brie - recipe
1. Remove and discard the paper and plastic wrapping from the brie cheese.
2. Coat all surfaces with flour.
3. Beat the egg with water in a pie plate until foamy.
4. Dip the brie in the egg/water mixture, then in the bread crumbs, coating well.
5. In a small skillet heat the butter just until it foams.
6. Put the brie cheese in the pan.
7. Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown on one side.
8. Flip over and cook, covered, on other side until golden.
9. Remove from heat; make a cut in the cheese so it will run. Serve at once while warm with bread that has been cut into small pieces.
If you are in a hurry then instead of making the outer layer; replace it with thawed puff pastry and just wrap it around the brie.
This is a perfect recipe for dipping bread, crackers and veggies in. Also purchase (or make yourself) a bowl of warm pesto sauce for dipping.
1/2 Pound Brie Cheese
1 Tablespoon Water
1/2 Cup Dry Bread Crumbs
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Loaf French Bread
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne