Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your recipe in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
| Recipe | Fried Brie - recipe
Fried Brie - recipe
1. Remove and discard the paper and plastic wrapping from the brie cheese.
2. Coat all surfaces with flour.
3. Beat the egg with water in a pie plate until foamy.
4. Dip the brie in the egg/water mixture, then in the bread crumbs, coating well.
5. In a small skillet heat the butter just until it foams.
6. Put the brie cheese in the pan.
7. Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown on one side.
8. Flip over and cook, covered, on other side until golden.
9. Remove from heat; make a cut in the cheese so it will run. Serve at once while warm with bread that has been cut into small pieces.
If you are in a hurry then instead of making the outer layer; replace it with thawed puff pastry and just wrap it around the brie.
This is a perfect recipe for dipping bread, crackers and veggies in. Also purchase (or make yourself) a bowl of warm pesto sauce for dipping.
1/2 Pound Brie Cheese
1 Tablespoon Water
1/2 Cup Dry Bread Crumbs
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Loaf French Bread
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne