Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
Fried Brie - recipe
Fried Brie - recipe
1. Remove and discard the paper and plastic wrapping from the brie cheese.
2. Coat all surfaces with flour.
3. Beat the egg with water in a pie plate until foamy.
4. Dip the brie in the egg/water mixture, then in the bread crumbs, coating well.
5. In a small skillet heat the butter just until it foams.
6. Put the brie cheese in the pan.
7. Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown on one side.
8. Flip over and cook, covered, on other side until golden.
9. Remove from heat; make a cut in the cheese so it will run. Serve at once while warm with bread that has been cut into small pieces.
If you are in a hurry then instead of making the outer layer; replace it with thawed puff pastry and just wrap it around the brie.
This is a perfect recipe for dipping bread, crackers and veggies in. Also purchase (or make yourself) a bowl of warm pesto sauce for dipping.
1/2 Pound Brie Cheese
1 Tablespoon Water
1/2 Cup Dry Bread Crumbs
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Loaf French Bread
Wonder® Bread Mushroom Appetizer Croustades - recipes
Healthy Chicken Tenders Recipe
Vegetarian Penne recipes
Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls recipes
Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Easy Kielbasa Skillet Dinner
Mushroom Parmesan recipe
Basil Turkey Burgers
Mushroom Salad recipe
Recipes - Dill Pickle Appetizers
Not So Sloppy Hot Dogs
Savoury Shrimp Linguine
Fish - Oregon Salmon Patties Recipe
Asian Tofu Cups - recipe
Bangin' Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Salad
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Restaurants finder in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne
- Fried Brie - recipe
- Chili Con Queso Bites - recipe
- Cilantro Cream Sauce - recipe
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe
- Too Much Chocolate Cake recipe | recipesfinder..com
ANCHOVIES | Vegan Salad | Turkey Burgers | Bean Bacon |
Pineapple Cheese Ball | Salmon and marmalade | Oxtail Stew | Carbonara pasta |
PIZZA | PASTA | Tomato spicy |