Easy Cheese Sticks - recipe
1. Place the cheese sticks on a tray and freeze at least 1 hour.
2. Heat 2 inches of oil to 375ºF in a large heavy saucepan or follow the manufacturer's direction on the deep fryer.
3. Beat the Bisquick mix, paprika, milk and egg until smooth.
4. Dip the cheese, 1 stick at a time, into batter, covering cheese completely.
5. Fry 8 to 10 sticks at a time 1 to 2 minutes, turning carefully, until golden brown.
6. Drain on paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with marinara sauce.
To soften cream cheese quickly, remove from its protective wrapper and place in a microwavable dish. Microwave on medium for 15-20 seconds