Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your recipe in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
| Recipe | Easy Cheese Sticks - recipe
Easy Cheese Sticks - recipe
1. Place the cheese sticks on a tray and freeze at least 1 hour.
2. Heat 2 inches of oil to 375ºF in a large heavy saucepan or follow the manufacturer's direction on the deep fryer.
3. Beat the Bisquick mix, paprika, milk and egg until smooth.
4. Dip the cheese, 1 stick at a time, into batter, covering cheese completely.
5. Fry 8 to 10 sticks at a time 1 to 2 minutes, turning carefully, until golden brown.
6. Drain on paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with marinara sauce.
To soften cream cheese quickly, remove from its protective wrapper and place in a microwavable dish. Microwave on medium for 15-20 seconds
1 Pound Monterey Jack Cheddar, cut into 3x1/2-inch sticks
1 Cup Original Bisquick Mix
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1/2 Cup Whole Milk
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne