All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Easy Cheese Sticks - recipe
1. Place the cheese sticks on a tray and freeze at least 1 hour.
2. Heat 2 inches of oil to 375ºF in a large heavy saucepan or follow the manufacturer's direction on the deep fryer.
3. Beat the Bisquick mix, paprika, milk and egg until smooth.
4. Dip the cheese, 1 stick at a time, into batter, covering cheese completely.
5. Fry 8 to 10 sticks at a time 1 to 2 minutes, turning carefully, until golden brown.
6. Drain on paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with marinara sauce.
To soften cream cheese quickly, remove from its protective wrapper and place in a microwavable dish. Microwave on medium for 15-20 seconds
1 Pound Monterey Jack Cheddar, cut into 3x1/2-inch sticks
1 Cup Original Bisquick Mix
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1/2 Cup Whole Milk
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram