Double Italian Tomato Bruschetta - recipe
1. Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
2. Combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
4. Cut the baguette into 3/4-inch slices.
5. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer.
6. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
7. Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices.
8. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
9. Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Eat lots of tomatoes each week and it will help build up your immune system and help prevent colds and the flu.