Cheesy Herb Pinwheels - recipe
1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grease the cookie sheet.
3. Mix the Italian seasoning , Bisquick,, water garlic powder and until a dough forms.
4. Turn the dough onto a surface dusted with the dough and gently roll it into the dough to coat.
5. Knead the dough 10 times.
6. Roll it into a 18x10-inch rectangle.
7. Brush the dough with melted butter.
8. Sprinkle with the parmesan and mozzarella.
9. Tightly roll up the dough and pinch the edge to seal.
10. Cut the roll into eighteen 1-inch slices.
11. Place them on a cookie sheet.
12. Bake until golden.
13. Heat the pizza sauce until hot.
14. Dip pinwheels into sauce.
Use a very sharp knife, and cut off both base and leaves. Stand the pineapple upright and remove the skin in strips, cutting from top to bottom.