Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your recipe in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
| Recipe | Cajun Appetizer Meatballs - recipe
Cajun Appetizer Meatballs - recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a medium baking sheet with shortening.
3. Mix thoroughly the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg in a large bowl.
4. Form the mixture into golf ball sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
6. Combine the barbeque sauce and peach preserves in a small bowl.
7. When the meatballs are done, place them in a serving dish and cover with the barbeque sauce mixture.
These meatballs freeze well so they can be made ahead of time. When you are ready just take them out of the bag, add to the sauce and heat.
If you can’t find peach preserves then you can switch it out with Apricot preserves which are almost always in the jam/jelly section of your supermarket.
1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
1 1/2 Teaspoons Hot Pepper Sauce
2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon parsley, dried
1/4 Cup White Onion, finely chopped
1/4 Cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
1/4 Cup Whole Milk
1/2 Cup Barbeque S
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne