Cajun Appetizer Meatballs - recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a medium baking sheet with shortening.
3. Mix thoroughly the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg in a large bowl.
4. Form the mixture into golf ball sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
6. Combine the barbeque sauce and peach preserves in a small bowl.
7. When the meatballs are done, place them in a serving dish and cover with the barbeque sauce mixture.
These meatballs freeze well so they can be made ahead of time. When you are ready just take them out of the bag, add to the sauce and heat.
If you can’t find peach preserves then you can switch it out with Apricot preserves which are almost always in the jam/jelly section of your supermarket.