All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Asian Tofu Cups - recipe
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Press the wonton wrappers into three 12 cup mini muffin pans.
3. Coat the wrappers with cooking spray.
4. Bake them until they are crisp.
5. Remove from pans and cool on rack.
6. In a bowl, whisk together the gingerroot, oil, red pepper flakes, vinegar and soy sauce.
7. Combine the tofu, red pepper and scallions in a separate bowl.
8. Drizzle with the soy sauce mixture and toss to combine.
9. Divide among the wonton cups.
36 Wonton Wrappers
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
2 Teaspoons Gingerroot, chopped
1/2 Teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
12 Ounces Package Firm Tofu, drained and diced
1/2 Cup Red Pepper, diced
3 Scallions, sliced
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne