3. Immediately stir in the garlic salt and flour all at once.
4. Stir vigorously until the dough forms a ball and leaves the sides of the pan which usually takes about 1 minute.
5. Remove the dough from the heat and let it stand for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
7. Stir in the cooked, chopped shrimp, sliced green onions, and 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
8. Drop by spoonfuls about 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
9. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
10. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
When you are purchasing shrimp, look for shrimp with firm meat and a sweet and slight brine aroma. Do not purchase shrimp that have discolored shells or an unpleasant aroma.
When you are preparing a recipe that calls for eggs remember this; fresh eggs will sink in water, stale eggs will float.
6 Tablespoons Butter
3/4 Cup Water
3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
3 Large Eggs
1 Cup Shrimp, chopped
1/4 Cup Green Onion, sliced
5 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated, divided use