Dry Fruits Cake
1. Cut all nuts and dates in to required size and soak them in rum over night.
2. Keep butter outside to soften.
3. Beat butter along with sugar until both are mixed together properly(around 10 minutes). Hand blender can be used or can be beaten in mixie jar.
4. Add eggs one by one and beat until mixture is pluffy and creamy looking(approximate time will be 15 min).
5. Add 30ml of rum and beat for 2 minutes. Siever flour with baking powder and garam masala powder. add this powder to the cake mixture and sift it properly untill no lumps are found.
6. Pre heat over in convention mode at 170 degrees.
7. Grease the baking pan with ghee or butter and sprinkle maida so that cake doesn't stick to the pan.
8. Pour the cake mixture in to this and bake for 30 minutes or untill the tooth prick comes out clean.
AllPurposeFlour(Maida) 300 grams
Sugar 300 grams
Unsalted Butter 300 grams
Baking powder 2tsp
Garam Masala powder (cinnamon, cloves): 2 tsp
Salt : pinch
Dryfruits : Cashew, Almond, Walnut, Dates, Cherries
Wonder® Bread Mushroom Appetizer Croustades - recipes
Healthy Chicken Tenders Recipe
Vegetarian Penne recipes
Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls recipes
Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Easy Kielbasa Skillet Dinner
Basil Turkey Burgers
Mushroom Parmesan recipe
Mushroom Salad recipe
Recipes - Dill Pickle Appetizers
Not So Sloppy Hot Dogs
Savoury Shrimp Linguine
Fish - Oregon Salmon Patties Recipe
Smoked Gouda And Bacon Burgers With Barbecue Sauce
Asian Tofu Cups - recipe