. Cut up cutlets into bite-sized fingers.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl.
3. Beat eggs in another bowl.
4. Combine bread crumbs and seeds in third bowl.
5. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, then dip in beaten eggs.
6. Coat the fingers in crumb and seed mixture.
7. Heat the oil in a saucepan to highest temperature possible without smoking.
8. Be sure to use a saucepan, not frying pan as the seeds will make the oil foam.
9. Drop chicken into oil, cook until golden brown.
10. Remove and drain on paper towel.
11. Serve hot.
12. Serve small bowl of peanut sauce or honey peanut sauce with chicken fingers for dipping.